Sunday, June 25, 2006

Yes to Wes!!!! We're engaged--read on!

Famished from the 5 mile hike up to the Grand Prospect lookout on Rattlesnake Mountain (around 3k ft.), we dined on some fine peanut butter and honey sandwiches.

After enjoying the pb&h and the view overlooking Mt. Si, among other Cascadian peaks, we were about to descend when my dear sweet Wesley knelt beside the bench on the left and proposed! To moi! I couldn't be more thrilled...a smile hasn't left my face ;)

Stay tuned for details...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, Congrats to the happy couple!! Can't wait to know the details...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

HELEN! I'm so excited and happy for you!!! Congratulations to you and Wes...post all the details very soon!

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! woohoo!

i'm set for life as far as having an awesome family now!!!!!!


I LOVE YOU
Love, Kara

Anonymous said...

Denny and I are so thrilled and happy for you and Chad. We couldn't be more pleased that Chad has found someone to love, and that the person is you!
Love,
Laura

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you two! The last of the 3 girls of the crew to tie the knot. I wonder who will be the first of the boys? Only time will tell!

Love always,

Matt (thew) haha

Anonymous said...

Helen
Angela just emailed your wonderful
news. Nat and I are so happy for you!
We wish you all the best on your
engagement and look forward to seeing
you when you are in the desert.
Karen & Nate Cheney

Anonymous said...

Helen, just heard the news... it's not too late to run away! Or, you can always have him extradited back to Texas!