Friday, December 14, 2007

You Know How I Love Cats...

Well this could be the most disturbing, yet funniest pet accessory I've seen in quite some time. What I really enjoy are the descriptions about the "bashful blonde" who only needs a Swedish accent to finish the look...

Ok, now is your cat really going to keep this on its head? And perhaps it's just to highlight the wig, but if you're going to wig your cat, why wouldn't you also dress it? I almost feel like these are pin-up girls. I mean, I'm not a cat owner, so maybe they don't dress 'em up as much as dog owners...but I feel like these are more like nude feline models...ICK!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELEN...

That's so funny. The one in the white wig looks just like our cat when she was a babe. I'm sure she whould be just thrilled to sport a platinum wig:(

On the other hand your do is fabulous:)

Well, I was just purging old emails and I came accross your blog and wanted to say HEY!!!

Love,

Margie