Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The grossest thing I've ever seen

I don't know if we heard about it elsewhere, but Wes and I were at Fred Meyer recently and couldn't get over how the air was filled the pungent odor of Krispy Kreme, and somehow the conversation meandered into -- I wonder if anyone has ever had a Krispy Kreme burger. Maybe I've been in the dark, but this EXISTS and is one of the grossest things I've ever seen.

I was on the Food Network site viewing the top 10 recipes of the day, and wanted to know what a "Lady's Brunch Burger" might be. So I click on the link and find out it's precisely the burger we had nightmares about--brought to you by Miss Paula Deen, of course. Eggs and bacon to top it all off? Early grave, Paula. Early grave.

1 comment:

Renae said...

That is gross!! Blech...who would eat that?

Hope you remember me, we chatted at Karen and Brian's "after-wedding" party at the hotel!

Renae