I'm taking a cue from a blog I follow by posting meal plans. Not until I started reading her blog did it really even occur to me to do such a thing, but once I got into a groove with Coops (after he was a few months old), I realized I didn't want to make multiple stops at the store throughout the week and figured I should plan everything Sunday night for the week and do my shopping Monday morning. It's totally flexible as we don't always have what is planned for each day. It has been working out for us for months now, so I thought I'd share by posting the plan weekly.
Here's what's on the table this week:
m naan pizza, salad
t lentil soup with chicken sausage + cornbread
w spaghetti and turkey meatballs, spinach salad
th shrimp pesto pasta (chicken for wes)
f tortilla pie
s leftovers
s salmon burgers, fries
No comments:
Post a Comment