The last couple of weeks of dinners since Wes's diet began have been pretty simple/plain. His skin issues are resolving and his dandruff completely gone!
We were having lots of meat and veggies, then he added back in some whole wheat pasta, tortillas, rice and oatmeal.
This week I feel a little more inspired having taken a cooking class (brunch) put on by a blogger I follow. I'm hoping to test out the recipes one at a time over the next few weeks, then hopefully have someone over for brunch to pull the whole menu together.
So here's this week!
M Chorizo, Red Pepper + Potato Galette
T Chicken Linguine Alla "Vodka" from the Costco Connection ("vodka" b/c there isn't any vodka in it)
W Turkey burgers, fries, broccoli
Th Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
F Chicken Tortilla Soup
S Frittata with sun dried tomatoes, goat cheese and basil, roasted potatoes (recipes from Sunday's class)
S leftovers
Monday, April 04, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment