Monday, June 01, 2009

It's a Boy!!!


Wes and I found out at our 20-week ultrasound (about a week and a 1/2 ago...sorry for the delay) that there's a little boy in my belly!! (see middle pic at left shows arrow pointing to his boyness). I had suspicions from the beginning that that might be so...and it felt so good to have them confirmed!! Of course we would have been happy either way, but now we can refer to "it" as "him" and all the planning that follows :)

The first present I bought for my little boy was a onesie that says "My dad is rad," some peepee teepees and a little knit hat from our local farmers market. It was such a bizarre feeling to do this...it filled me with such joy...to know I was buying a present for my son! It seemed like a mere taste of what it must feel like to spoil your kid...uh oh!

Feeling much better these days. Gone are the days of gagging (completely, yay!); I'm able to eat a much wider variety of foods; I'm not totally dragging every day (just tired at the end of the day); and my sciatica doesn't seem to be surfacing as frequently (but pelvis pain more so...ugh).

More to come when there's anything of note to report!

No comments: