being pretty unoriginal this week--wes has two late meetings, so on those days i'm going for simplicity. two nights with some sort of burger this week--oh well!
m salmon burgers, broccoli
t chicken enchiladas, rice, beans
w leftovers
th naan pizza, salad
f turkey burgers, fries
s chicken sausage + veggie pasta, salad
s leftovers
3 comments:
I love that you plan ahead, even if it's simple. My week so far is looking like this: leftover lentil soup with salad and bread tonight and tomorrow maybe turkey burgs and wed possibly tofu and veg stir-fry. For lunch today I had a veggie burger with melted Havarti cheese and sauteed roma tomato with garlic and basil all on top of toasted 1/2 of a wheat english muffin. Twas gooood.
all sounds tasty...esp the veggie burger + all its toppings. yum! i'm going to try to make the peasant soup for lunch this week. haven't had a chance yet. also going to try shutterbean's kale pesto!
I want that pesto too - please tell me how it turns out !!!
Post a Comment