Sunday, February 13, 2011

Last Week

My mom was here last week, so I didn't have much spare time to blog. And since we decided to do Thanksgiving in February, I knew we'd be eating lots of leftovers and didn't do much in the way of meal planning. One night we grabbed one order of our favorite Thai Yellow Curry from down the street and multiplied it into 5 servings (the three of us for dinner, then mom and I had leftovers for lunch the next day) by adding more chicken and carrots back home. Honestly, aside from that and Thanksgiving, I can't remember what else we did for dinner. And I think we only had leftovers one night? In any case, I used the remaining turkey in a soup tonight, which turned out pretty good. It was a turkey n' stars soup with carrots, onion, kale and star shaped pasta. I'm still working on the plan for this week...

No comments: