So I wrote this but never posted it. 6 months later...
My sister intro'd me to Seeqpod awhile ago but it didn't dawn on me til recently to use it at work!! It's brilliant!
I had mostly a 90s kick today (with some 80s and 00s sprinkled in):
My playlist today:
White town--I could never be your woman
Kula Shaker--Tattva
Mansun--Wide Open Space
Jesus Jones--Zeroes and Ones
Blur--There's no other Way
Lush--Ladykillers
The Charlatans--The only one I know
Supergrass-Alright
Stereophonics--Handbags and Gladrags
Ash--Burn baby burn
Turin Brakes--Breaking the Girl (RHCP cover)
Aztec Camera--Somewhere in my heart
Split Enz--Message to my girl
Ozma--Battlescars
Gorillaz--Tomorrow Comes Today
No Doubt--it's my life
I had mostly a 90s kick today (with some 80s and 00s sprinkled in):
My playlist today:
White town--I could never be your woman
Kula Shaker--Tattva
Mansun--Wide Open Space
Jesus Jones--Zeroes and Ones
Blur--There's no other Way
Lush--Ladykillers
The Charlatans--The only one I know
Supergrass-Alright
Stereophonics--Handbags and Gladrags
Ash--Burn baby burn
Turin Brakes--Breaking the Girl (RHCP cover)
Aztec Camera--Somewhere in my heart
Split Enz--Message to my girl
Ozma--Battlescars
Gorillaz--Tomorrow Comes Today
No Doubt--it's my life
No comments:
Post a Comment