So, it's clearly been awhile since I last blogged! I kept making notes to myself of things I wanted to blog about, but just never got around to writing (just did some published 2, 6-month old posts). And here it is nearly the end of 2008--yikes! The last few months of the year have been rather stressful, though, and it's been a challenge for us to de-stress and stay super positive, but we're doing ok.
I've noticed that bloggers love to make lists. So I decided to give it a go and make a few lists myself of things I am thankful for and things that just make me happy.
I am thankful for...
1. My husband -- I am so grateful and lucky to have Wes as my companion--He supports and helps me through difficult times and to de-stress, does the dishes when I cook dinner, makes me a hot breakfast every morning, and enjoys and shares my humor :) and I do the same for him!2. Family & Friends -- Despite the state of the dads, they are coping and we're confident they will both fully recover. Our family and friends have been so supportive throughout the past few months, which is just amazing--I love you all!
4. Health -- I may moan about my neck now and again, but I am grateful the accident wasn't worse and overall I am healthy.
5. My job -- With the state of the economy as rough as it is at the moment, I'm thankful to work in an organization that is stable through tough times.
6. A new president!
Things that make me happy (not necessarily in any order, except #1):
1. Spending time w/ my favorite people
2. Reading
3. Hiking
4. Biking
5. Art exhibits at SAM
6. Concerts
7. Making people laugh
8. Craft projects
9. The weather in Washington
10. Going to the library
11. Driving around the countryside
12. Lattes
13. Discovering a new, good restaurant
14. Skating
15. Yoga
16. Travelling
17. Going to Wes's bike races
18. Blogging (doesn't it show?! HA!)
19. Photography
20. Cooking
2. Reading
3. Hiking
4. Biking
5. Art exhibits at SAM
6. Concerts
7. Making people laugh
8. Craft projects
9. The weather in Washington
10. Going to the library
11. Driving around the countryside
12. Lattes
13. Discovering a new, good restaurant
14. Skating
15. Yoga
16. Travelling
17. Going to Wes's bike races
18. Blogging (doesn't it show?! HA!)
19. Photography
20. Cooking
No comments:
Post a Comment