Friday, June 04, 2010

30 Days to Celebrate 30, Day 4

Rainy day today so I went for a walk with a mom friend around the mall. It was blasted hot in there! They really crank up the heat when it's slightly chilly out; although it wasn't really chilly. Anyway, me and Coops were super tired when we got home so we took a long nap. Unfortunately, I silenced my phone and Wes needed a pickup at the park + ride. FAIL! Wow, lack of sleep really has a poor effect on my brain. I felt terrrrible. He was banging on our front door for about a 1/2 hour, calling me, texting me. So, before that happened I was going to say I treated myself to a nap, but I'd say that's out the window. Ended up making a pretty good pea/bacon risotto despite my loopiness. Maybe that counts.

No comments: