Major props to daily bloggers. Even these short paragraphs I'm doing I'm finding difficult to get to! So today I ordered a birthday cake, walked around Fred Meyer with Cooper (he enjoys the toy aisle; we try all the toys that say "try me"), came home and napped 2 hours, which was delicious! Ahhh I felt so much better, so did Cooper. Hooray, sleep! We went out again to Ross where I was looking for a birthday dress, but only found a headband. We went into the store and the weather was clear, we walked out into buckets coming down. I did take the brolly with me, so we were dry-ish. Not wanting to go home straight away, we walked around Target (across the street), but Cooper was fussy so we went back into the car where I fed him and he proceeded to sleep for an hour and 40 minutes. So I did some chatting, facebooking and texting. Should have blogged instead!
Made dinner, some cookies (banana/chocolate chip). After dinner, we watched Cooper's floor show. He is getting to be ultra mobile. Sheesh! He can't crawl yet, but he's finding ways around it--rolling and rolling and rolling and sitting up, back on his belly, then on his back, then belly, then back, then sitting up and all of a sudden he's across the room! And trying to get into everything he's not supposed to get into. We really need to babyproof...
Wednesday, June 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment