Monday, June 07, 2010

30 Days to Celebrate 30, Day 7

Cooper and I had a great day together! Started off with a muuuuch needed sleep-in (well, til 7:30, anyway! An improvement over the last few days). Got some things done around the house, Cooper had a nap, took Wes his lunch (he literally had to run to catch the Connector this morning!) and met KJ for lunch at Boom Noodle (to celebrate our "big" birthdays next week [hers is one day before mine]). Had a great time catching up, then headed to the Tot Spot Cafe in Woodinville to check out some cloth diapers at the Cozy Baby Boutique. The Tot Spot is a neat space for little ones to play, but Cooper's not at that stage yet and I wouldn't necessarily go out of my way to go there (Woodinville is a bit far for this Issaquahan [?]). Anyhow, had a good chat with the gal at the Boutique and bought a pocket cloth diaper to try out (we'll see how it goes. We weren't fans of the prefold/diaper service, but I hear good things about Fuzzibunz). The boy was really good today (and seemed to be feeling much better) and was extra excited when we wheeled out to greet Daddy at the entrance to our complex. I timed it perfectly -- I was one bar into "Where is Daddy?" when Wes was in sight! You should have seen the giddiness physically overwhelm the little guy!

No comments: