Saturday, June 05, 2010
30 Days to Celebrate 30, Day 5
Got up with Cooper at 2:45 this morning and he wouldn't go back to sleep! Wes stepped in at about 5:30 and I got to rest about 45 minutes. Needless to say, we were both pretty exhausted today. Still, we rallied around 1 pm and went for a hike on the Grand Ridge Trail in the Issaquah Highlands. When awake, Cooper really enjoyed it. I'm glad he was able to sleep. It was such a gorgeous day today, I'm so happy we made it outdoors despite our long night/morning. So, the hike was definitely the celebration of the day. In trying to decide what kind of cake to have for my birthday, I trialed making a pavlova, but decided it was too sweet (and I made a bit of a mess out of it!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment