Tuesday, June 08, 2010
30 Days to Celebrate 30, Day 8
Already a week into June. I know it's gonna fly. Just like every other month. I'm holding my eyes open with toothpicks, so I'll make this quick. Barely made it through the end of Food, Inc. We need to make some changes in our food buying habits. Anyway, had a great day with the boy, starting with a playdate with a mom friend/baby. Got my hair done (it had been far too long). My stylist's boyfriend happened to be there and entertained Coops. He never made a peep! Good boy! It was such a pretty day, we took advantage by walking the Kirkland waterfront. Cooper really enjoyed watching and listening to the lapping water, people watching, dog watching. Now it's raining again for a few days...looks like the weekend has a sunny forecast. Countdown to mummy + sissy's arrival!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment